E3 2018 is fast approaching with the show floor opening its doors on Tuesday, June 12th. Ahead of the show floor opening, each big publisher will hold their own, what used to be called, “press” conference. We at Ctrl Salt Delete will be creating content for these conferences which will be able to be viewed here on our website, as well as our YouTube channel!
For those who have not seen these conferences before, each publisher puts on a presentation where they announce upcoming games being released and/or tease new ones in the works (that haven’t been leaked from a Walmart list). We are hopeful that there is much in store for us this year and have high hopes for our favorite publishers and developers to make E3 2018 a worthwhile investment.
Here is a breakdown for the conference schedule for those who would like to watch it live:
Saturday, June 9
- Electronic Arts — 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 7 PM BST (4 AM AET on June 10)
Sunday, June 10
- Microsoft — 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 11)
- Bethesda — 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET (2:30 AM BST / 11:30 AM AET on June 11)
- Devolver Digital — 8 PM PT / 11 PM ET (4 AM BST / 1 PM AET on June 11)
Monday, June 11
- Square Enix — 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST (3 AM AET on June 12)
- Ubisoft — 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (6 AM AET on June 12)
- PC Gaming Show — 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET / 11 PM BST (8 AM AET on June 12)
- Sony — 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET (2 AM BST / 11 AM on June 12)
Tuesday, June 12
- Nintendo — 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST (2 AM AET on June 13)